Sizing Your Belt
All of our straps come in an extra-long length of 55 inches. They will provide a comfortable fit for anyone wearing up to a 50-inch waist size. Our straps may be trimmed to any smaller size.
- Open the latch on the reverse side of the buckle.
- Insert the unfinished end of the strap into the buckle and close the latch.
- Put the belt through your belt loops around your waist.
- Now measure how much of the strap needs to be cut to provide you with a proper fit.
- Open the latch and remove the strap.
- Using a pair of regular scissors and cutting from the unfinished end of the strap, remove the excess portion of the strap. We recommend you cut a little less than the measured portion to avoid cutting too much. You can always make a second cut if necessary.
- Insert the strap back into the buckle and try the belt again for sizing.